Saturday, November 5, 2016

November

Selamat Datang - Welcome
to Preschool (PRA) English in Brunei
This month of November our topic is 
Toys and Games


Week 1
We are learning to name:
  • yo-yo
  • computer
  • football
  • sand
  • doing
  • colouring
  • watching
  • ordinal numbers (first, second...tenth)

We are learning to:

Answer "What are you doing?"
Answer "What are they doing?"
Read & spell words like: step, stem, smell, spell, dress, fresh, crack, crash, hand, drip, chin, lips, hips.
Read the red words: and, I, the, me, to, of, my, she, he, we, you, they, all.



Week 2
We are learning to name:
  • toy car
  • kite
  • ball
  • slide
  • running
  • playing

We are learning to:
Answer "Who has more?"
Answer "Do you like playing football?"
Read & spell words like: drum, truck, brush, plum, plug, club, plus, bell, will, string, dress.
Read the red words: and, I, the, me, to, of, my, she, he, we, you, they, all, are.

Week 3

We are learning to name:
  • jumping
  • walking
  • swimming
  • hopping
  • reading
  • writing
We are learning to:
Answer "What is he doing?"
Answer "What can you do?"
Read & spell words like: frog, pond, crop, clog, clock, clot, swim, duck, fish, splash.
Read the red words: and, I, the, me, to, of, my, she, he, we, you, they, all, are, said, head.


Week 4


We are learning to name:
  • swing
  • shape
  • circle
  • triangle
  • rectangle
  • square
  • corners
  • sides
We are learning to:
Answer "What day is today?"
Answer "What is the weather?"
Read & spell words like: truck, fresh, bring, smell, sniff, stick, swim, spots, sick, chin, neck, legs, quick, black, step, stop, skip.
Read the red words: and, I, the, me, to, of, my, she, he, we, you, they, all, are, said, head, your, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment